Diagonal Days - 190
New Season!!
OK, dudes! Start of a new season on Diagonal Lane!
This new season starts off in Barranquilla, in Columbia, with two new characters. But don't worry, all of our old friends from the previous season: Wash-X, Adequateman, Erica, Claudius... they will all enter the story at the appropriate time.
For French, German and **Spanish** versions of this comic strip, checkout my main cartoon blog:
YES, Starting this season, I am launching a Spanish version too !!
The reason is that I appear to have lots of readers in South and Central America, and I thought they might like a Spanish version.
Another little reason is that I am going to Madrid in October to attend a Shakira concert (YAY!!), and I thought I should start learning Spanish. I have been wanting to learn Spanish for quite some time - mostly to understand Shakira's Spanish songs - and no better moment to start. And doing a comic strip in a language is the best way to learn it, for me at least!
Enjoy, dudes!
Comments
Post a Comment